History of Barangay Poblacion
Barangay Poblacion is located at the center of the City of Mabalacat, it is as well the capital of the City, Barangay Poblacion was established on the year 1712, it is also one of the first five established barangay in mabalacat. The known Our Lady of Grace Parish Church can be found here which is one of the biggest churches in Pampanga, also the first Elementary School in Mabalacat which has been the occupying force of the Spaniards way back on World War II was situated here.
Barangay Poblacion was also one of the affected areas during the volcanic eruption of Mt. Pinatubo, but because of the diligence and perseverance of the living here, Barangay Poblacion had adjusted and regains its livelihood. The lives of the people living in Poblacion went industrialization for the base of the American Soldiers; this event serves an opportunity to the people living in poblacion to settle in a job.
In present time, Poblacion is one of the barangay’s which has good record not hust in physical aspect but likewise in all in tenure.
To establish a lean and mean security force that will promote peace in the community; a solid waste management team that will ensure cleanliness in the surroundings, a barangay administration that is responsive to the needs of the people.
A clean barangay where peace and order reigns, commerce and employment opportunities thrive, and where care for the environment is second only to care for family, and service to humanity is the ultimate goal in the administration.